Outstanding Bugs / Feature Requests
- Show errors/warnings during assignment editing:
- When 2 people don't want to be on together.
- When a person is rostered on twice in the one day when they don't want to be.
- Show when people are on twice in one day.
- Bug: Changing your email address logs you out.
- Making someone inactive removes them from all rosters; past, present and future. This
could be handled better by making it a date so it only effects events after the inactive
- People assigned roles in free text fields don't show up in the assignments report.
- Finer grained admin roles, per position editing rights.
- Grouped view and editing of the rosters. Show only the relevant sections to any given user.
- Safe editing of assignments by multiple people at the same time.
v1.24 - 2012-2-2
- Roster creation now requires you to select which recurring event types to use.
- Added a "My Events" section to the user homepage.
v1.23 - 2011-10-4
- Fixed creating accounts from the system management page.
- Fixed daylight savings calculation / timezone infomation in the ical feed.
v1.22 - 2011-5-20
- Fixed resetting a password via email.
v1.21 - 2011-2-22
- Fixed processing of recurring events to correctly cope with daylight savings boundaries.
v1.20 - 2010-12-22
- First stage of security fixes. The forgot password link now emails you a temporary password instead of
your actual password. Passwords are stored in hashed / salted form so that in the event of a security
breach they are not compromised.
v1.19 - 2010-6-19
- Added separate admin permissions for the different configuration pages; assignments, rosters and system.
This includes user interface for admins to adjust the permissions of people on their team including adding
v1.18 - 2010-1-29
- Added date drop downs to make settings dates easier.
- Relaxed the format of the date fields to accept d/m[/yyyy] [hh[:mm[:ss]]][am/pm].
- Added code to automatically fill out the sort field when adding positions.
- Added some descriptive text above some of the admin sections.
- Added a delete confirmation dialog to the delete event link on the roster edit page.
- Added definitive date format advice links to the date input fields.
- Added sorting options to the assignments report.
- Fixed publishing roster externally.
v1.17 - 2010-1-22
- Fixed roster settings (i.e. disable availability) applying to all organizations.
- Adjusted the display of positions on the home page to be grouped by Catagory.
v1.16 - 2009-11-17
- Deleting an event now gives you the option to delete availabilities and assignments.
v1.15 - 2009-8-10
- Admins can edit available even if it's turned off.
- Made the roster view highlight colours darker.
- Changed all the roster dates to dd/mm/yyyy.
- Added option to make rosters available without logging in.
- Added info popup to the roster view page to show user's email and phone #.
v1.14 - 2009-6-30
- Added code to allow you to delete events and re-assign any availabilty or assignments to
- Added phone number field to the information kept for each user.
v1.13 - 2009-5-21
- Removed inactive's from the people report.
v1.12 - 2009-4-21
- Fixed the delete roster function to clear the related availability information.
- Fixed editing an event in a roster removing it's type id (which makes the events not show up in
the roster view and assignments page).
v1.11 - 2009-2-25
- Made the homepage show availability checkboxes for all future rosters.
- Stopped users marking themselves unavailable for events they are already
v1.10 - 2009-2-4
- Added confirmation dialogs on all the delete record links in the admin pages.
- Made the assignments page show people that are no longer available for an event in red, instead
of showing nothing.
v1.9 - 2008-11-7
- Changed display of the availability checkboxes to always show the current and next roster.
v1.8 - 2008-08-28
- Added ability to edit position types.
- Added code to prevent you deleting position types that are in use.
v1.7 - 2008-07-24
- Recreate Recuring Event button checks to see if existing events are
referenced by availability or assignments tables and doesn't continue if
- When the same person is rostered to the same event/category twice there is
an error when saving assignments.
v1.6 - 2008-06-25
- Made historical events in the roster view greyed out.
v1.5 - 2008-06-09
- Added support for admin users to edit availability for the current roster to support
v1.4 - 2008-04-01
- Added assignments report to the assignment editing page so you can see who is overloaded
and who is under-utilised.
- Fixed the ical feed to show more than one rosters worth of events, and show only events from
your organisation and to not show events that havn't been published yet.
- Added a "Delete Old Versions" button to the edit roster form.
- Made the "Edit" link in the view roster page greyed out for non-admin users.
- Added an "Inactive" mode to user accounts. Removes that users from the assignments page.
- Added colour coding to the user account report depending on if they have updated
during the current roster.
- Added add multiple accounts function to the system page.
- Added colspan to similar text cells when viewing rosters.
- Added "print" link to the view roster page that shows a printer friendly view.
- Added CSV export to the assignments page.
- Fixed highlighting multiple users in the roster view/print pages using "highlight=id1,id2,id3" in the URL.
- Added a publish checkbox to the roster edit page. This allows you to a) make the roster visible to end users
and b) stop people editing their availability for that roster.
- Updated the create account function to not add duplicate accounts.
- Changed the create account function to use the organization code instead of a drop down.
- Added support for free text skills/positions.
- Made all the combo boxes in the assign page the same fixed width.
- Added "free text" and "confirm" fields to the skills table, and UI for such.
- Disabled admin links if your account doesn't have rights.
- Added categories to the positions for editing part (by dept) of the roster at a time.
- Added wrapping to the available positions in the home page.
- Ported over the "People" report from the old system and put a link to it on the system page.
- Added a "Last Updated" field to the people table that stores a timestamp when they update their availability.